Ozark Upper Elementary
The Ozark School District is seeking qualified applicants for the position of Elementary Paraprofessional (grades 4-5). Successful applicants must meet the following criteria to be included in consideration as a candidate.
· Have a love for children and their learning.
· Willingness to work directly under the supervision of principal/instructional facilitator/classroom teachers.
· Willingness to perform duties directly related to student service including training for special health care needs and dyslexia intervention.
· Hold an associate’s (or higher) degree from an institution of higher education or have completed two years of study from an institution of higher learning or have obtained a passing score on the ETS ParaPro Assessment.
· Provide resume (with references), transcript, and record of any previous training pertaining to student and/or health services.