Elementary Music Teacher
Ozark School District (OSD) is accepting applications for the position of Elementary (1-5) Music Teacher.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Plans for and delivers effective instruction that is fully aligned to Arkansas State Standards
• Demonstrates knowledge of subject matter
• Accommodates individual differences and learning styles
• Uses technology and instructional resources effectively
• Demonstrates concern for students as individuals
• Aligns curriculum, instruction, and assessment practices
• Monitors and documents student achievement
• Maintains two-way communication with parents
• Participates in professional learning opportunities
• Plans and produces fall and spring musical programs
• Complies with school policies, State Department of Education regulations, and supports OSD.
• Perform other duties as assigned
Education, Experience, Competencies
• Possess a valid Arkansas Teaching License
• Citizenship, residency, or work VISA in United States required
Terms of Employment: Per district certified salary schedule (available on OSD website Ozark Public Schools - Home )
Applications are available on the OSD Web site Ozark Public Schools - Home Documents to be submitted include completed application; resume; photocopy of college transcripts; photocopy of teacher license, and a photocopy of Praxis/NTE scores.