Position: Help Desk / Computer Technician
Reports To: Technology Director
Contract Length: 220 days
Salary: Based On Salary Schedule (2nd AsstTech)
The primary duties of Computer Technician include:
- Install computer equipment following industry and district procedures. This includes the moving of boxed computer equipment, unboxing computer equipment, and removing computer equipment to be recycled.
- Assist with routine maintenance of the district’s technology equipment.
- Assist with the inventory and tracking of the district’s technology equipment.
- Assist with the installation and maintenance of computer software, including installation of Microsoft Windows and standard software updates, and re-imaging of computer labs.
- Assist with other technical support duties as needed.
The following are required for this position:
- A high school diploma.
- Working knowledge of, or willingness to learn, networking fundamentals, Windows OS, and Apple iOS operating systems.
- The ability to lift and carry items weighing up to 50 pounds.
Desired personal qualities include:.
- The ability to work in the K12 education environment, including appropriate dress, demeanor, and patience.
- Detail oriented
For more information contact: